Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the Naughty List

Alright....I know we're in trouble because we haven't posted anything in a while! I have plans to get our pictures from the OSU-Michigan game and Thanksgiving posted...but I haven't had time to do that lately. Brady has been sick since Thanksgiving with a double ear infection and pinkeye. We were in urgent care twice last week and saw the pediatrician once, resulting in 3 different doctors, 3 different medication changes and a total of 7 different prescriptions! Thank goodness for good insurance although the co-pays still aren't pretty! Anyway...we're on the mend now although Brady still hasn't quite kicked it yet! But to hold you all over...here's a picture I took on my phone a couple days ago! I found these reindeer antlers while Brady and I were doing a little Christmas shopping and I couldn't resist. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Andrew Kari said...

So Cute!!! He looks al grown up.... I am glad to hear Brady is getting better. It seems to be going around, Ali and Amelia have been having the same problems. Hope you are all healthy for Christmas!!!

Kari